Pure Gonzo Engineering

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Kitchen Remodel: Day 9

I got some big ticket items done today. The light above the sink is in, the back splash is in, and the floor grout is sealed. Everything is mostly picked up. All that remains now is grouting the back splash, childproofing, and trim work. Back to the work I get paid for tomorrow. What a relaxing vacation.


The light with a box for the switch wire because I didn't want to try and fish it to the ceiling.


conduit installed and lights working.


Back splash set.





The glass tile looks nice and ties everything together.


My wife added some birds on a wire in the corner for some art.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Smart not working on that old wiring... I still have some of the original wiring in my house that is 100 years old. Scary shit!! None of it is grounded until you get to the breaker box and you won't always pop a breaker.

    Looks nice... I like the light. You have CFL's in that, right?

    By Blogger Steve, at 11:23 PM, March 23, 2008  

  • Oh, I tied into the old wiring. It's not quite 100 years old, but I'm guessing it's about 50-60. No ground, oh well, it's just a light.

    No I don't have CFL's in it. They are those small candelabra lights. I do have CFL's in several other high usage lights though.

    By Blogger lawryde, at 9:17 AM, March 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home