Pure Gonzo Engineering

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Karma Police

I had a dream last night about an old friend. We, and I mean me, because my old friend was still just my mind creating my old friend, had a choice to make and either be good or evil.

In my dream I chose to be good. Maybe there is still hope for my immortal soul (I believe therefore I have) after all.

At which point my subconscious chose to be good, my wife accidentally kicked me in the balls to try and get me to turn off my alarm at 5:30 in the morning. She meant to kick me, I just don’t think in the balls.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • I definitely meant to kick you. In the balls was a nice surprise given I had just discussed with you how I couldn't sleep for that hour your alarm was going off and you were hitting snooze and you still did it this morning causing me to get less sleep than I'm already getting. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 AM, March 11, 2008  

  • Sorry Guy to hear that the wife was aiming for los cajones.... Maybe you were to frisky in your sleep.

    Good luck with the kitchen remodel & all...

    If I get back to rapids ever, I should look up your parents -- I haven't seen them in years.....


    Hope all is well in your household and hopefully the jackass firefighters sprain knees/ankles etc next time you face them on the ice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 PM, March 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home