Pure Gonzo Engineering

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kick-Off to Kitchen ‘08

As I said before, our kitchen sucks balls, deep full mouth sucking.

We’ve gone through several design sit-downs with Lowes. Today I laid down some cash and got the cabinets and countertops ordered.

They’ll be delivered on the first of March.

Our build date is March 15. My dad and I will be doing 100% of the labor. The wealthy don’t understand the satisfaction you can get from putting something together with your own sweat and blood.

I’m looking forward to the new kitchen.

There will be pictures of the process, as with all of my remodel projects.

I shaved my beard last night. Just had one of those feelings it needed to be gone and grown again. My face was cold this morning in the –20°C wind chill.

It’ll grow back in like a week.

Until then I look like my naïve high school self, with the wonder and horror of 10 years since then only evident in my eyes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home