Pure Gonzo Engineering

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It’s Super-Duper Fucking Tuesday!!

Got up early this morning and voted. I’m not the most patriotic individual in the country, but I do hold voting as a priority.

I voted for Barack Hussein Obama. I think he has the right ideas to move our country in a positive direction. He also has one of my key qualifications for President. He’s a skilled orator. If you have big ideas, you need to be able to move people through your words.

I’m not voting for him because it would be historic. I’m not trying to have an Anchorman moment (It is anchorMAN, not anchorLADY! And that is a scientific fact!), like so many women in this country are. I’m voting for who is going to be a good leader, someone who isn’t already bought and paid for by big companies.

Go vote if it’s Super-Duper Fucking Tuesday for you today. Polls close in 11 hours and 48 minutes, and your employer has to let you go.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • For the record: I am not going to stand in the Hillary corner at my local caucus to make history, or because she's a woman.

    Like you, I have chosen my candidate because I view my candidate as the best person to get the job done.

    By Blogger Sig., at 8:00 PM, February 05, 2008  

  • McCain!!!!

    By Blogger Steve, at 9:37 AM, February 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home