Pure Gonzo Engineering

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Goals For While My Wife and Son are Gone for a Week

Subside on only $25 worth of groceries. Kroger has a 10 for $10 mix and match sale going on so I’m only going to pick up things on the dollar list.

Get some more ink. Tomorrow I’m going in again to hopefully get most of my sleeve done.

Clean my living room carpet. Our carpet in the living room is gross after 2 years of a baby and 3 years of animals running around on it. I’m going to rent a steam cleaner and get it done.

Make it look like I’m a super dedicated worker. I’m going to go into work on Saturday, Sunday and MLKJ Day and do some runs for my cold test. I’ll only have to go in for like an hour and it will make me look good.

Play hockey, hopefully twice. We’ve got a game on Sunday and maybe I’ll try to catch a rat session or DH another day.

Rock some GH3. I’ve moved to expert and it’s pretty fucking hard. I tend to obsess over video games until I’ve beaten them. Now I’ll have some time to put in.

Watch some illegally copied movies. Joox.net and rapidshare are pretty sweet for watching movies that are in the theater. I enjoy being part of the problem.

Clean up the house after my week of sloth and excess prior to them returning, and make sure there is more then $25 of groceries in the fridge.

I was sad and misty when I dropped them of, and I know I will miss them, but I’ve got a lot of shit to do.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • I am going to miss them too. :) Maybe I will see them in passing since I am heading there on Sunday...LOL

    I am jealous that you can play Guitar Hero. My left arm has been shaking like crazy this week so when I have been home it has been tough to play real guitar...

    I hope the shit is not Parkinson's after all... That shit would suck.

    By Blogger Steve, at 8:31 PM, January 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home