Pure Gonzo Engineering

Friday, December 28, 2007

Saying something important is never easy, something that will echo forever.

It’s almost Friday, and it will have been seven long days of traveling, three left.

I’ve gotten some money for Xmas. I’ll blow it on hockey gear or tattoos. Either will be nice.

The internet, myspace and facebook, makes for one giant continuous class reunion. I wonder if people look at me, if they even care, and say, “What the fuck happened to him”. Then they either feel better or worse about their own lives.

I hope my son doesn’t wake up in four hours, eight would be better.

Tomorrow there will be 6 little children running and or crawling around a 3 bedroom house.

In addition to shoveling snow, I find driving when it’s kind of dark and my one ear is plugged and/or swollen so I can’t hear well, and my wife and child are asleep, and all I can hear is the rush of air around the car and the four cylinder engine straining to keep the frame and the sheet metal and us and all the crap we’ve brought with us going 75 miles an hour, quite Zen.

Well, I’ve failed, but much like Steve, posting random shit can be just as entertaining as a well thought out narrative.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • I've given up on myspace -------

    If they really want to find me, they will.

    I make no bones about it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 PM, December 28, 2007  

  • facebook and myspace are only about stalking...

    I have an old kindergarten friend that is a successful bass player in a popular reggae band... who fucking knew?

    By Blogger Steve, at 12:14 AM, December 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home