Pure Gonzo Engineering

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Why do I always have to be on B-squad? You’re the LEADER of B-squad.

I’ve completely destroyed my normal sleep schedule with this whole being home alone thing. I’ve been staying up till around 3 in the morning this past weekend.

Last night I went out drinking with my hockey comrades. The strip club had it’s sub-sub-par B-squad out. We had fun drinking and bullshitting though. It was snowing like hell when we left. It took a long time to drive home. I took the long way on the interstate since I guessed it was in better shape than the rest of the roads. When I got back I was up until around 2 in the morning fixing a problem with our computer. Windows Explorer kept resetting over and over and over and over. I finally got it to stop through trickery and deception.

6:30 came quickly, but surprisingly I’m not very tired. The beer must have made me sleep soundly for the four and a half hours. I need to try and not take a nap when I get home so I can get back to a normal schedule prior to The Boy and Wife returning tomorrow night.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home