Pure Gonzo Engineering

Monday, January 21, 2008

That didn't take long



Wow, one day and some dude looking for dog on woman action was directed to last nights post. It's a crazy world we live in. I'm trying to think of some joke about kosher food, but it's not really coming to me.

We got our asses handed to us today against the B-league team. It was a good skate. I had one assist. We lost 12-3.

After, me and my hockey comrades went to Taco Johns for some food. The dudes I hang out with are cool and tattooed. Good people. NOT ENGINEERS. We're going to hang out and drink some beer tomorrow night. I'm going to be a bad kid and stay out late on a school night. It's not every week you have no responsibilities other than letting your dog out, and not burning down the house.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home