Pure Gonzo Engineering

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Kitchen Remodel Day 7: Posted on day 8 cause I"m getting tired.

It snowed like hell yesterday in Wisconsin so my Dad stayed an extra full day. We got the kitchen back to a functional point getting the dishwasher, sink, fridge, and stove back into place. We also got the breakfast bar and the little counter top installed.


We put the old uppers in the garage.


Breakfast bar installed.


Sink, dishwasher, and garbage cabinet hardware installed.


The fridge JUST fit.


Pretty much fully functional.

Today we've cleaned up all the construction stuff on the dining room side, installed all the drawer pulls, installed new HVAC vents, and I've just started the back splash. I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of the night. I'll post more pictures of the work done today (day 8) tonight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home