Pure Gonzo Engineering

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kitchen Remodel: Day 6

Today we didn't start working until afternoon since the tile needed to fully set up before we grouted it. In the meantime we got the counters fully secured and cut a hole for the sink and installed it. The silicone sealant needed to dry before we hooked everything up so we grouted the tile.



Grouting tile is much easier than laying tile. It drys out your hands though. I'd wear gloves if I was doing it again.



Tomorrow, before my dad leaves around noon, I want to get the tile wiped again, the sink hooked up and the dishwasher back in, the breakfast bar installed, and the stove back in place.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • my mom mentioned what a nice long "vacation" you have had while doing your kitchen....I'd say you've never worked harder on a "vacation" in your life. I agree that the kitchen is looking great. Pat on the back to you and your dad! I can hardly wait to see it in person

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 PM, March 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home