Pure Gonzo Engineering

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Wellbutrin-the low risk of sexual side effects anti-depressant!

So I went to my therapist yesterday and told him the Lexapro wasn’t working out for me so he suggested Wellbutrin, which is in an entirely different class of compounds and shouldn’t have the negative effects on my digestive tract that the Lexapro had.

I also chatted with him about how my family treats me. The fact that we offered to have Thanksgiving here and they declined even though we’re stuck here because my wife can’t travel now. The fact that they left my wedding reception way before it was even close to being over, even though they had multiple vehicles to get back to the hotel with and take my sleepy nephew back with. The fact that there is one picture of my wife amongst a host of pictures of my sisters and their families on the table in the dining room.

I’m the baby.

I’m the child.

My decisions are the wrong decisions.

My opinion doesn’t count.

I’m the black sheep.

Baahhhhhh.


Maslow says I have a need.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Don't forget the stroller thing and the gift thing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 PM, November 22, 2005  

  • I'm at a loss of words for once.

    By Blogger Chris, at 3:58 PM, November 22, 2005  

  • I hear this message of truth was not well received by a sibling. Too bad the family can't see the truth for what it is, and allow you the chance to work through the parental issues you have all grown up with

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 PM, November 23, 2005  

  • My name is Todd Thomas and i would like to show you my personal experience with Wellbutrin.

    I am 29 years old. Have been on Wellbutrin for 2 weeks now. The positives do not outweigh the negatives in any way.I strongly recommend trying natural dopamine supplements that are out there including Gaba.Look into it.All that I was getting with anti-depressants was frustration which led to helplessness which led to hopelessnes and suicidal feelings.Its really sad to know that drugs whether legal or not,can become a dependency factor,and when they fail to live up to the standards,and after all the $$$ has been handed over,we all end up right back where we started.I am always interested in talking to people about this subject..

    I have experienced some of these side effects -
    Insomnia,extreme energy surges and stomach aches.I also had appetite decrease.

    I hope this information will be useful to others,
    Todd Thomas

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 PM, January 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home