Pure Gonzo Engineering

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Lexapro: Day 1

So I’m an idiot on top of being mentally unstable. I decided to take the Lexapro this morning before I ate anything. I don’t have a strong stomach to begin with, and after about an hour my stomach was doing flips. I ate an oatmeal pie in an effort to quell the storm, but I was too late. I wretched into the toilet and went to my wife’s doctors appointment. When I got there I started feeling queasy again and my lower intestines were complaining too. I had to duck out early, not before I heard his heart beat and found that my wife’s belly grew 6 cm! (Maybe he’ll be early after all). My stomach settled a bit as I drove home fervently. When I got inside though I ran upstairs and hunkered down and got rid of the rest of what was in my stomach. If I wasn’t defeated enough, it gave me a case of diarrhea as well.

I still felt miserable, but I dragged my ass to work. After lunch I felt a bit better with some food in my stomach. Needless to say I’m going to be waiting until this weekend after dinner to begin another try of my little friend Lexapro. If it gives me the same shitty reaction as today it’s going in the trash can and I’ll have to get better through good old-fashioned psychotherapy.

Help a poor throwing-up bastard out!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home