Pure Gonzo Engineering

Friday, October 14, 2005

I’m just trying to laugh at all the funny things that happen on the way to the grave

I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve actually been busy at work. Shit finally came together, and when it does come together, I have to design things.

We got rid of the asshole dog we adopted about 6 weeks ago. He was a 4 year old beagle and we just couldn’t house break him. He was making my wife and my life a living hell, constantly cleaning up after him, his incessant whining when we had to kennel him. I feel a million times better now that he’s gone.

I was told today that I do a good job at work, but I don’t apply myself and seems as though I could do more. I was a bit confused. I get absolutely everything I’m supposed to get done, done. I even do a bit more. I don’t, however, stay anymore than 40 hours a week at work. Fuck that. Just because all the other assholes can’t get what they are expected to get done in 40 hours doesn’t mean I should get punished for only staying 40 and getting all of my work done. I guess I’m not corporate material.

I felt my baby kick through my wife’s stomach yesterday. It was really hard. That’s some crazy shit. There’s a little worm baby in their kicking around. Really, really crazy.

So anyway, there’s other stuff that has gone on, but I need to get back to work, or at least make it look as though I’m doing more.

Cheers

Remember, if you feel generous give me some money.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • My friend Scott got a beagle a few years ago and the little dude barked like crazy! They had to leave their apartment because the dude barked like shit all the time. They ended up buying a house with a big yard so the guy can run his energy out. He kept on barking. They came up with a brilliant solution:

    Get another Beagle because he's lonely!!

    Now they have two dogs that bark incessantly...

    By Blogger Steve, at 9:02 PM, October 14, 2005  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Chris, at 2:14 PM, October 16, 2005  

  • Hey slacker, you need to set up a non-profit organization so I can make a tax-deductible donation to you. Maybe a church with you as the leader. Hey, if Jim Jones, Jim Bakker and Jerry Falwell can get away with it, so can you.

    I think you'd like this website: Despair.com.

    By Blogger Chris, at 2:17 PM, October 16, 2005  

  • I have a post I wrote on alomost the same topic but have been afraid to post it on my Blog because people from work will read it. So I will probably have a separate Blog site where I will be anonymous.

    By Blogger Chris, at 11:27 AM, October 17, 2005  

  • Why didn't YOU "just" adopt? There are 1000's of children out there who need homes. Of course, if you HAD adopted, and the child really wasn't doin' it for you, you could have just gotten rid of it, like your dog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 AM, October 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home