Pure Gonzo Engineering

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Retirement Plans

I was watching Inked last night with my wife, and I told her how jealous I was of the tattoo artists because they had visible hand and neck tattoos. I can’t have visible hand or neck tattoos because I work in the conservative world of engineering, and tattoos are “bad” and “uncivil” and “unprofessional”. I’m particularly jealous of the hand tattoos that have two four letter words tattooed on the fingers so that when you make fists at someone, they can see the two words. For example the classic “love” and “hate” hand tattoos.

My wife said that I shouldn’t worry that eventually I could get hand tattoos. She came up with the fantastic idea that I could get them when I retire. Now if I was my dad and retiring at the end of the school year I would only have to wait 8 months, but unfortunately I have to wait about 31 more years until I can retire.

What will I get tattooed on my knuckles when I retire you ask?


FUCK WORK

Labels:

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home