Pure Gonzo Engineering

Monday, October 24, 2005

Wet as October

I got to play some hockey this weekend. It was good; it really cleared my head and made my body burn. I played well considering I haven’t played in a few months. I even ended up scoring a goal. My arch nemesis Roast Beef wasn’t there. Hopefully that jackass went to school this year, and I don’t have to play against him.

I hooked up my washer and drier this weekend. Installation didn’t go as smooth as I hoped. I had to put a new drain pipe in for the washer, and went back and forth to the hardware store like five times to get the right gas fittings for the drier. Then, the longest flexible gas line wasn’t long enough to reach the drier. I got some cinder blocks from outside and propped the drier on those so that it would reach. Actually it’s nicer now because you don’t have to bend down very far to get the dry clothes out, a definite plus for the pregnant wife.

I always thought evergreens didn’t really lose their needles, but the neighbors tree dumped a shit ton of needles in my driveway. I raked all of them up on Saturday, and they filled four yard waste bags.

Wow, rereading all that was terribly boring. Oh well, I guess every weekend or day can’t be filled with drama.

Your life is diary; getting more and more boring as fewer and fewer people choose to read it.

Oh yeah, support my life, give me money.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Hey it's Jay again

    Looks like our old amigo Paul finally asked Kendra to marry him, July 16th or so 06.. crazy..

    I should soon be gainfully employed by the Sheriff's department

    Hope Steph is doing great w/the pregnancy and my your child indeed be a masculine child. Good deal about no Roast Beef at hockey, maybe the dude picked up drivin an 18 wheeler..

    E-mail me sometime, either you or the wife..

    I'm out

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 PM, October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home