Pure Gonzo Engineering

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Snotty McSnoterton

The section continues its spiral into oblivion with the addition of Snotty McSnoterton. Being within earshot, all I hear every ten minutes or so is a nasally snort and a hacking throat clearing. I don’t know if this is a medical condition or what, but it should really be taken care of, or just blow the damn thing… I don’t know? It’s really fucking irritating though.

Ah what else… I’ve been taking 5mg of Lexapro, and my digestive track is still a bit iffy. Although it always has been so I don’t know if it’s the Lexapro or if it’s just me. I do feel mentally better though from taking it, not as edgy.

Did I ever mention that Peoria smells? Seriously, it smells like baby vomit mixed with yeast. It doesn’t smell like that at my house, but it does downtown and in East Peoria. The putrid smell comes from an ethanol plant that processes corn and refines it into ethanol. Whatever process they are using makes this awful smell. Luckily the air handling units in my building at work filter it out otherwise I wouldn’t be able to work here.

I was watching HBO a few days ago and came upon this comedy-singing duo by the name of Flight of the Conchords. Go to the link and listen to the songs. They are hilarious.


Money makes the smell better.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home