Pure Gonzo Engineering

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Saint Jimmy: Redux

You may remember Saint Jimmy from a previous post. Well ladies and gentlemen, he once again proved how cool he was last night. I won't go into the specifics, but Jim is a stand up guy.

It once again proves to me that people who do a hard days work for an honest wage are far far better people than those who are white collar assholes.

Myself included, I was a much better person when I was cutting meat, or cutting chips at the tube.

Anyway, if you've checked the side bar and gone to the C League hockey standings you will find that we are in second place behind the dreaded Orange team by one point. We do, however, have a more high powered offense than they do with more goals for.


Tis the season to give me money.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home