Pure Gonzo Engineering

Friday, October 05, 2007

Lady, Shall I lie in your lap?

We’ve decided to postpone our trip to Madison until the first weekend in November, another non-badger home game.

Why you ask?

Well, I’d rather not tell you right now. I don’t think we’ve progressed that far in our relationship yet. “We” being me and you (my online readership).

I mean I like you, but I don’t LIKE you. All those long walks on the beach we’ve taken together, and those special presents I gave you on our one and two year anniversaries just isn’t quite enough to let you know everything about me.

We can still be friends though, and maybe that friendship will eventually blossom into something more, where I share all the reasons I don’t go on trips with you.

I’m going to sleep, enjoy the company of my wonderful wife & son, and play hockey this weekend. I hope you get do all the things you want to as well.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home