Pure Gonzo Engineering

Friday, February 23, 2007

I am Lawryde, destroyer of relationships

If you ever get the chance, don’t become my friend, don’t be my relative, and don’t even be an associate of mine. I’ll end up pissing you off. You’ll end up hating me, and unable to stand my company.

I’ve estranged more people in my life in the past few months than I can really even count. It’s my lack of social skills. I don’t understand what normal people need in any kind of relationship I have with them. I invariably say or do something that hurts or offends them.

Step one: Admitting You Have a Problem. Check.

On a side note, I’ve added tags to all 250+ posts. I’m trying to figure out how to put all the tag links on my sidebar for easy navigation. Enjoy.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Here's how my .html looks:

    < a href="http://iamdum.blogspot.com/search/label/kids">Kid Stuff < /a>

    Just delete the spaces.

    By Blogger Nick, at 3:01 PM, February 23, 2007  

  • I hate people too, that's why I formed a blog so I can tell everyone!

    By Blogger Steve, at 2:30 AM, February 24, 2007  

  • Unrelated comment-HAPPY BIRTHDAY , are you 26 on the 26th? HAPPY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY if that is the case.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM, February 25, 2007  

  • Happy impending birthday

    You've not really driven me away, it's just that life has put us on 2 different routes at current.

    Cheers

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 PM, February 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home