Pure Gonzo Engineering

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fuck you I won’t do what they tell me.

I’ve been listening to RATM all morning to cleans my brain after yesterdays visit from our unpopular president responsible for a failure of a war that has melted down into a civil war and drained our tax dollars that could have been spent on useful things in America, or as he said yesterday “I want you to keep your money”, unless of course it’s to fund the “War on Terror”. What was the connection again between Iraq and the people who attacked us on 9-11? I’d rather have the $3000 per taxpayer it’s cost us so far.

You heard right though, big GWB came to East Peoria yesterday to say how fantastic the American worker is and how they can compete with anyone in the world given free trade with the rest of the world. I agree the American worker, for the most part, is “Good”. The only way that Opposite of Dog’s American workers have remained competitive is by having their benefits and pay slowly cut as Opposite of Dog fought the UAW, constantly threatening to move it’s plants to the South were Unions don’t live or the other side of the planet.

I stood out in the –11° weather to watch the presidential motorcade pass our building. I’d never seen a presidential motorcade before so I figured I should. I even got to see the President’s hand for a split second, or maybe it was Ray LaHood’s. Either way, I’m never going to wash my eyeballs again.

Back to Chimpy’s 30 min speech (which as I watched on TV because it was invite only at our manufacturing plant. He only likes friendly audiences who don’t have conflicting opinions), he said that he wanted to keep government out of healthcare. Typical Republican platform stuff… Then as the Republican’s entire platform goes, he hypocritically talked about increasing governments control in the public school system by shilling for congress to renew No Child Left Behind. People don’t make gobs of money on our educational system so the government should have tight control of what’s taught. As I was watching and contemplating the world and life, I couldn’t fathom that this man is the most powerful person on the face of the Earth.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Back to my Rage…

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • LOL, I heard about the stop on my way in this morning. Figured it would have just driven you nuts.

    By Blogger Nick, at 9:30 AM, January 31, 2007  

  • In related news, the president almost ran people over with a tractor recently. The man is just unbelievable.

    By Blogger E, at 12:08 AM, February 01, 2007  

  • Gee, aren't you insulted that you weren't invited?

    2008 cannot come soon enough.

    By Blogger Sig., at 5:16 PM, February 01, 2007  

  • Hey... At least Republicans visit your state!!

    Really sorry you are offended by the whole thing. The dude's out in 2 years. It's Pelosi's problem until we get the 9/11 guy inaugarated (Guiliani) in 2009. By then, people will have seen what Pelosi is really about. Clinton will have failed and Obama falls short because this country is too fucking bigoted to vote for a minority.

    By Blogger Steve, at 11:31 PM, February 04, 2007  

  • Admit it, you secretly love GW.

    By Blogger Chris, at 1:07 PM, February 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home