Pure Gonzo Engineering

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Shameless Begging

From my wife's blog:

Okay, we had Carter's portraits taken and the photographer runs a contest.

If Carter wins, we get a free $75 photo collage. So (here comes the begging) go vote for Carter. Even if you don't think he's the cutest, vote for him because you love me. I have 20 some people on my flist and I REALLY want that phot collage.

Here's the contest link with Carter's picture (he's #17):

Sweet Face #17 is my boy!

You can vote by either sending an email to:info@kvimagery.com

Or sending in your vote on her contact page, which is here:

Contact Page

PLEASE! I promise to update with more pictures of him if you all do it!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Yeah well, if he was as cute as our kid... he'd get his photo up at the mall photo shop! How'd you like them bragging rights?

    Take away the house and Senate and I still have my boy up at the store.

    I'll vote...

    By Blogger Steve, at 7:25 PM, November 08, 2006  

  • OK, I did it. Not out of sympathy though. Some of those kids are worthy challengers, but since he's related to you, it tipped the scales in his favor--CT

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:45 PM, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home