Pure Gonzo Engineering

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

"A natural street freak, just eating whatever came by."

We bought a scale several days ago so I’ve been tracking my weight throughout the hours of the day. My weight has fluctuated between 172 and 178 pounds. I think my fighting weight is right at 200 but I just can’t seem to put it on.

I decided to find out how many calories I take in on a typical day. It’s after lunch and I’m already up to 2069 calories for the day. I’d guess that I’ll eat another 1500 before the end of the day. 3600 calories a day and I can’t get to 200 pounds. What the hell?

We’ve decided that if the boy doesn’t come by Friday, he’s getting evicted.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • You're too skinny. Stop counting calories. When you stomach starts hanging over your belt (Malus Wisconsinus, then count, and exercise more.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 AM, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home