Pure Gonzo Engineering

Monday, January 09, 2006

Waiting for my…

No baby yet. He’s pretty smart. No rush to get into this cruel world.

Anyway. I had a pretty busy weekend. It was really nice, something like 50° and sunny. I changed the oil in my car on Saturday. It was nice to do something manly since I cleaned and did laundry on Sunday. We also took down the Christmas lights on Saturday. It’ll be kind of sad not coming home to their glow at night.

I’m listening to that new System of a Down track Hypnotize as I type this. There’s something about that Armenian rock that is hypnotic and melodic.

I played hockey on Sunday night. It was good. We won something like 9-2 or 10-3, I don’t remember exactly. I didn’t have any goals, but I did have a couple assists.

I don’t really consider myself very strong. I’m really kind of wiry at 6’3” 175. Last night though I was able to really manhandle the guys on the other team. I can remember four times when I either wrestled a guy down or just skated through someone. I do have excellent balance on my skates though, so if I do get tied up with someone I’m not going to fall before they do.

I’m exhausted today. It’s been about 3 weeks since I’ve played, and it felt like it too.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home