Pure Gonzo Engineering

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Skitch the Wonder Dog

My deaf 14 year old dog Skitch went to the vet yesterday. Being 14 years old makes him between 65 and 70 years old in human years. The only problem he has are his teeth. He's already had most of his top teeth removed, and his lower ones need to be cleaned. Other than that, he's in good shape. I didn't really want a dog when my wife suggested getting one, but now I'm happy that we got Skitch. I never had a dog when I was younger. We only had fish and hamsters. A good dog really is man's best friend.

We get possession of our house tomorrow. We got our bill for closing costs. Since we already paid $500 in earnest money, we only owe $21.89. We thought we were going to have to pay like an additional $1500 so this is nice. We'll have more money now for improvements and stuff we need like a washer and dryer, lawn mower, dehumidifier, tools, etc.

Summer hockey league has practice tonight. I can't wait to play. I need a good stress reliever. Too much shit has been on my mind with no place to go. A good primitive experience is just what my mind needs.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home