Pure Gonzo Engineering

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Please stop the smuggling of the rare Siberian Albino Monkey.

No bosses today. That means fuck-all to work. I should be doing things, but I need to make back all the shit they're taking from me. My health care, my bonus money, my cool, my freedom, my Liberalism. I need that back. I need some time for me. I need to fuck all those rich bastards who want an extra penny per share. I became an engineer to further my pile of green, not someone else's.

Pod six is jerks

That's right you heard me. They think they know what's best for us all. They have their fun and don't invite us. That fucking Egerrs, what's his deal. Talking to McMurphy like he's farther up the totem pole than anyone else. I guess he realizes that all he has left in life is his work at Sea-lab. What a shame. Now he'll do whatever he can to get as far as he can.

My sister's pregnancy is going just swimmingly. Great. Super. Fabulous. Breathe. My mom's hoping for a girl. Another picture not of me or Steph to put up on the mantle.

I wish I could shake off this fear. This big fucking joke that I just don't get. I don't understand a lot of things though. I lack the understanding behind everyone's motives in this place. Even if paradise were my prison, I should still like to leap the crystal walls. This place is far from paradise.

When Dante went to hell in the middle of his days, was that just a metaphor for a midlife crisis? Back then would the middle of his days been his 20's?

I need to do more. I'm anxious with my potential being unused.

Rambling is fun. Just type what pops into your head. Hopefully it's more than ... ... ... ...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home