Pure Gonzo Engineering

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

All things that are too good to last eventually die.

I tried to be honest. I tried to brush off the normal facade that we all put on every day.

I wanted this to be my diary. Were I could bleed and not care what got stained.

I guess I need to go buy a leather bound blank book, and bleed all over it.

I was stupid.

The voyeurs closed in on me. A chance few saw, for a moment, what was truly inside me. I don't want people to take what I said too seriously. Since it's only my words with no explanation, that can often happen.

Let's see here, how to start off again.

I'm a dedicated employee who puts in 12 hour days. I exemplify my organization with a sense of urgency, constantly trying to provide the utmost customer value. Holding true to the ideals that make this company so great, no, this Country so great.

I think I'm back to before step one.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Resistance is futile. Live long and prosper. Now you know why I don't bare my soul on my blog. Bye for now.

    By Blogger Chris, at 7:46 PM, April 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home