Pure Gonzo Engineering

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Everything is a Diary

Today when I woke up I thought I was ready to tell everyone what happened, and why I feel the way I do right now. That part of the twelve step program where you admit to the group what is truly wrong with you... Step 1? Right now though, I don't really feel that way. Maybe it's the sunny 70° weather that cheered me up from last night. They say you can't really make yourself any better until you've hit rock bottom. Wherever bored and disillusioned are located, that's where I am.

Is it wrong I feel good about the earthquake happening in that country I'll never go to so people will stop talking, at least for a minute or two, about stupid fucking Terri Shiavo and her Xth day without food or water? Let's talk about all the poor kids around the world who go days without food and water, shall we? Nah, that's not good news. It doesn't sell advertising space. It doesn't further the Republican agenda, the Religious Rights agenda. Oh, that's right I said it. If the homosexuals have an agenda (to live and work as equals and be happy while wearing fashionable clothing?) then these devious bastards must have an agenda.

This is your biography... Getting more and more boring day by day, as less and less people keep on reading.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I'm still reading. The angst is refreshing. Haven't felt like you since my 20's. The collective weight of it all will continue to press down on your psyche until you either take action to change it or succumb to it. I recommend the former. Keep up the good work.

    By Blogger Chris, at 1:17 PM, March 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home