Pure Gonzo Engineering

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Diesel Power

I slept really poorly last night. I had a dream I was sick. What a terrible dream. In it, I was congested, had aches, and had general feelings of malaise. How messed up is that to have a dream where all you do is feel sick in it. It felt like I spent hours upon hours just lying in bed being sick, even though in real life I'm feeling fine. I couldn't have dreamt about being serviced by multiple nymphomaniacs? Perhaps a dream about playing hockey, or going on a nice vacation? No, I dreamt about being ill.

Now I'm groggy and trying to deal with this day at work. I wish I had something to design. Anything, a bracket, a tube, anything. I am, however, stuck doing busy work that requires no deep thought or insight.

I think I'll expand my neural network by reading.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Try reading this ....

    Dream Moods.com

    Excerpt:

    Illness -- To dream of an illness in your dream, denotes despair, unpleasant changes, and an emotional breakdown. The illness may be symbolic of your inability to cope with a situation and you see that being ill is an easy way out. On a more direct note, this dream may signal you to pay close attention to your health especially to the areas of body revealed in the dream.

    Don't know how scientific this is. Could be like a horoscope.

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:54 AM, March 16, 2005  

  • I'd say that's right on the money. How do they know me so well? Do they have cameras in my apartment?

    It could be that and that steph is sick right now so it's on my mind.

    By Blogger lawryde, at 9:18 AM, March 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home