Pure Gonzo Engineering

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Bad Noise

I got to drive the truck today... I feel like a man at 17 cents/mile. I normally don't drive it because we live farther from my work than my wife's. Opposite of Dog doesn't actually pay me $315,000 so I still need to be tight sometimes.

I've had a fuck-it attitude as of late though. If you don't know why then you're not "IN". Needless to say I still don't feel like telling the world. You feel like you've achieved immortality and then it gets struck down by fate. There's always next month...

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Don't let da Man--or da Pillah--get ya down... Accuse your co-worker of beging gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) for clipping his nails at work (cos there is something wrong with that)...that always works 'round here..

    By Blogger shayne, at 11:03 AM, March 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home