Pure Gonzo Engineering

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I am a God again, or at least I feel like one.

I started today not feeling very well. I had to get up early, and get into work early for some meeting. Then I went to get our future home inspected. Everything went well. I'm actually started to get excited because the people living their now have started to box up and move their shit out. Also there is nothing major or even really minor wrong with the house. It needs a few little touches here and there, but all the big things, roof, foundation, electrical, furnace, and AC are all in good working order. I wish I was there right now. I feel really restless now at night in our apartment, like I should be doing something.

Ah well, I feel very entrenched in all the bullshit at work. I shouldn't be. Who really cares anyway about who designed the whatever the fuck on anything. It pays well, and it used to have good insurance.

I really feel the strong need for a tattoo. I don't want to get one here though. I don't really know what I would get anyway. I also don't really have the money to be throwing away on tattoos. Damn responsibility... I wonder how long it would take to get reprimanded at work if I wore a short sleeve shirt. I don't really feel like getting blackballed though. Fucking engineers...

Our section is going to get a lot less cool on June 1. Two exceptional individuals will be leaving it, leaving a large vacuum in their absence. Who knows what crazy bastards they will have replace them. I can't handle any more conservative Christians, or country bumpkins.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home