Pure Gonzo Engineering

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Just pass by and look

I feel strange today. I feel like there's something wrong, but I can't really put my finger on it. I dumped my therapist yesterday. He wasn't a very good therapist. Not like David was in Madison. Although he's not actually a therapist, he's just a counselor. He was a good guy, he just wasn't working out for me. I didn't actually tell him that. I didn't want to hurt his feelings... like I said, he was a good guy to talk to, but I don't think he was really helping.

I don't know if I'll try and find someone new. I hate to not keep charging Cat $80 every two weeks for it though. It'd be like I'm taking a pay cut. A real therapist might cost more than $80/hr though.

My coworkers found this sight so I can no longer lambast anyone at work for fear of what might happen. I can also no longer say anything derogatory about work. I will also be time stamping these posts at random so no one can possibly know when I post them. Like everyone at work are a bunch of internet saints who never do any time theft.

Anyway... I get to play some hockey tonight. I likes it when I gets to play hockey.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home