Pure Gonzo Engineering

Thursday, September 07, 2006

In like Flynn

First off, since you assholes (and I mean that in the most loving way I can) won’t buy Instant Grocery List from me, the least you could do is support my work at home wife and buy some of her home made handicrafts. Kids love them!!!
The last two days I was at all day love and grab-ass, “how do we make the company better” event for work. I’m pretty jaded to the whole idea of loving your company. How can I love a place that pays me as little as they think they can get away with?

Ok, yeah, I’m not ashamed to say I work at Opposite of Dog. It carries weight. It’s cool we help build the worlds infrastructure.

Work is just a place to make money, though. It’s not something to build your life around. There are better and more important things in life than leaving a “legacy” at a Fortune 100 company.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home