Pure Gonzo Engineering

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Buy my shit, and a Google Bomb.

I’ve created the Instant Grocery List.

What is Instant Grocery List?

It’s a Microsoft Excel based program that you enter in all the meals you and your family typically eat: Spaghetti, Hamburgers, Chicken Kiev, etc. With those meals you put in the ingredients for each meal. Then Instant Grocery List will automatically generate a random menu for the number of days you want. Done. I made it because my wife and I were getting stuck in a rut of eating the same things week after week. Now, we get a great variety, and we don’t waste time thinking of things to put in our weekly menu.

Buy it. I know you want to. At the very least buy it for your wife or computer savvy mom.

It’s wonderful.

It’s Instant Grocery List.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home