Pure Gonzo Engineering

Friday, September 01, 2006

Google searches that will lead you to Pure Gonzo Engineering

I’m always amazed how people get to my Blog. These are actual searches that have brought people to my blog

gonzo leg cast art wife

Snotty McSnoterton

Let's get down to brass taxes how much for the ape #3

gonzo's hockey store IL

luck good gas mens

reason to hate myspace #2

i am jack's aching feet

sailor jerry horseshoe and clover #2

gonzo muffler #3

iffy stomach after childbirth #3

myspace hate Christ #5

nymphomaniacs Peoria IL (not posting a link to that one)

Oh yeah, buy Instant Grocery List. It rules!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • How do you track the search records? I'm interested in how people find me, too, because I've had a lot of random people reading me lately. New Jersey? Toronto? Oklahoma? Atlanta? I don't know people in those places...

    By Blogger Sig., at 6:56 AM, September 07, 2006  

  • I use statcounter. It tells you where people came from. It's pretty nice.

    By Blogger lawryde, at 11:48 AM, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home