Pure Gonzo Engineering

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

For too much love of living

I got my February paycheck today, which included the extra money taken out for the family healthcare plan, my extra flexible spending money, and the dependant care money taken out. I also have my car loan and debt consolidation loan taken out, as well as 6% for my 401K.

I now only net 54% of my gross monthly salary. Then I still have to pay the mortgage, student loans, and bills after that. Luckily my wife will be going back to work this month so we’ll have her additional income. Otherwise we’d be fucked.

So hey, if you feel generous you can always click the Donate button on my sidebar, and donate money to become part of a unique American families financial experience. Think, you’d be helping a six-week-old baby who broke his leg in a tragic accident. What more could you want to feel good about yourself? I know rolling around naked in money is fun, but you do realize that hobos shove money up their ass for safekeeping and then spend it on cheap vodka.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I was a bank teller once and I know these things. So get rid of it now so you don’t catch some rare hobo disease.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Dear Andrew (I mean this is the sincerest way),

    You get no sympathy from me. I say, "welcome to adulthood." Now you're getting a taste of what your life is going to be like for the rest of your life, unless you make it really big. Don't worry, you're not the first to experience this though--it's just so unsettling when it happens to you. All us old folks have been going through this for years. Now you know why we are the way we are.

    Have a great day,
    Chris

    By Blogger Chris, at 5:10 PM, February 28, 2006  

  • I know man, it sucks. Just because it has to happen doesn't mean I can't bitch about it.

    By Blogger lawryde, at 9:25 PM, February 28, 2006  

  • I'm just trying to get over the money up the asshole thing.YUK!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 AM, March 01, 2006  

  • Aren't you some sort of millionare or something Chris=)

    By Blogger H Bomb, at 1:34 PM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home