Pure Gonzo Engineering

Monday, February 06, 2006

I’m really bored today

Last week I really worked hard at work and got a bunch of stuff done. This usually isn’t how it is. That seems to be how I operate though. Work really hard, really fast and then dick off for a while, sometimes more than a while.

Image hosting by PhotobucketDoes repeating what other people say make you seem smarter to the world? When I speak, I make sure that it’s bringing something new to the conversation, not mindless regurgitation. I’m not the most outspoken person, but when I do chime in, it has gravity.

We beat the firefighters yesterday in hockey. It felt good. I played like shit. It seems that whenever we win I don’t personally play well, and when we lose I have like 2 goals and several assists. My big problem is endurance. (ha ha ha ha ha), yeah, my legs are shot about halfway through and I’m sucking wind.

I think I’m going to start jogging in the middle of the week. I’ll be “trying this new fad called uh, jogging. I believe it's jogging or "yogging"; it might be a soft "J." I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild.”

Turns out I’m going to have to pay the government this year, death and taxes and whatnot. Ah well, it just means I had all the money, plus some throughout the year. I’ll just use my bonus from work to pay the man. Peronsally I don’t have some big hangup over paying taxes. People love America, but they hate having to pay for it’s infrastructure, and social programs that allow it to be so great.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home