Pure Gonzo Engineering

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket

I’m inspired. I’m forming the STE or Society of Tattooed Engineers.

Fuck the Society of Automotive Engineers

Fuck the American Society of Mechanical Engineers

I, lawryde, founding member and Executive Chairman of the Society of Tattooed Engineers or STE, proclaim the following charter of the STE:

Image hosting by Photobucket

There you have it. Email me (koala.crapped.a.rainbow.in.my.brain@gmail.com) if you meet these requirements, or let someone know about this society who would qualify. All my regular readers, link up to this post so that the word will get out to all those who want to join.

If I get at least 5 responses, I’ll start dues at $5 a quarter which gets you a membership card and a quarterly newsletter sent to your door or to you email inbox which will include the latest member tattoo photos and any stories of gonzo engineering performed in the last three months.

In the future I see multiple chapters worldwide, STE scholarships, and STE members in high-ranking positions in corporations around the world.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home