Pure Gonzo Engineering

Friday, February 05, 2010

Working Title

To wrap up my discussion of my new Warrior Hitman shin guards, which I’m sure has been enthralling for everyone to read, they are fucking awesome.

They are much lighter than my old ones, although I don’t know if this is because they have less dried sweat on them or if they are truly lighter. They fit more snugly than my old ones. The strapping system is better, and the inner material doesn’t slide on your skin as easily. They have more of a curve and contour to them as well which make them hug and fit your legs better. I’m super happy with them. I had a couple goals at rat last night, and I can really only attribute them to the new shin guards… or something.

I don’t really have any special plans for this Super Bowl weekend. I got invited to a party, but I don’t know that I’ll go. We’re going to take both boys skating earlier in the day for sure.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home