Pure Gonzo Engineering

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Consecutive Blog Post #10

This gets a bit easier as you go.

My new shin guards are pretty tits. (That’s hard to read, like is it beautiful tits, or is it very nearly tits? I don’t know. I guess I’ll go with beautiful tits, although that wasn’t the original intent.) I’ll give them a little test run tonight at rat. Hopefully they will perform as such.

I tend to get to work pretty late these days.

I don’t even wear a tie to work anymore.

Little Oz woke up this morning all bleary eyed and sauntered into the bathroom while I was getting ready for work. He pulled up a stool and sat down and just watched me for like 5 minutes. I looked over at him, his hair all disheveled, and he gave me a big smile.

I find both boys incredibly lovable and entertaining after they’ve decided to get up and have made it out of their room on their own.

I need to seriously look into employing a headhunter to find me a job in Wisconsin. My current strategy is taking too long. Anyone know how that works? I don’t really.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Are you networking? It's a bitch while you are at a full-time job, and also more difficult for something not in your area, but they say that's how it's done. Bucyrus called me a few months ago, they're expanding. I know JCI has been hiring, too. But I'm a sparky, not a wrench.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:57 PM, February 04, 2010  

  • If you're looking for a job in Winconsin then, I would find out the names of the different recruiting firms there. Obviously, these firms have head hunters to help you get a job. If pays for them to know about you because they get a cut when a company hires you.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:17 PM, February 09, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home