Pure Gonzo Engineering

Friday, April 11, 2008

The Tryout

This morning I went and played some pickup hockey. I had Phil talk to the dude who’s team he’s playing on in B-League.

The dude was there, so I needed to showcase my skilz. (That felt dirty to type that.)

I played pretty well after taking a week off after our disappointing tournament performance. I made some nice plays and made sure to pass it to the dude several times. It doesn’t hurt to kiss his ass a bit.

We ended up sitting on the bench together for a bit.

“Law… Ryde”

“Yup”

“You work at Opposite of Dog management”

“I’m an engineer at the sandbox yeah”

“Where did you go to school?”

“Madison, I got to see Heatley and Reinprecht play hockey while I was there.”

“Cool”

There was my interview. Hopefully they have an open spot so I get on his team.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home