Pure Gonzo Engineering

Monday, April 07, 2008

My Hands Have Leprosy

The skin is just raw and dry and sloughing off where the cuts and gouges from doing the kitchen have been healing.

With that disgusting lead-in, I finished all the trim in the kitchen this weekend. I need to do one more poly coat on the exposed board in the dining room where the transition from the tile is, caulk some areas that need some nice big caulk, and then do the finish painting. Should be done by the end of next weekend. So, old to functional new in 9 days, and functional new to finished in about 4 weeks.

I got my ear bud headphones stolen at work. I think it was cleaning crew. I used to work cleaning crew at Meriter Hospital and at an outpatient surgery center. I would take candy if someone had a jar on their desk, but I wouldn’t take peoples personal shit. I really want to stay late some day and just be sitting waiting for the person and ask them if they know anything about it and then do a Curb Your Enthusiasm stare at them.

My dad made this.



Pretty awesome. I barely have the patience to install child locks on my kitchen cabinets.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home