Pure Gonzo Engineering

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It’s the day of the Beast… How are you celebrating?

Today is 6/6/6 or 6/6/06 whatever your flavor is.

"Let anyone with understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person. Its number is six hundred and sixty-six" (The Bible... somewhere in the back were nothing makes any sense. )

Since everything else in the book of Revelations appears rational and level headed, the number 666 must have some sort of significance.

It’s what I owed on my 2005 income taxes this year.

Could that be an “Omen” that Carter is the Anti-Christ?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If he is, his plan must be to take over the world by being irresistibly adorable.

Anyway, Today, the evilest day, which happens every 365,250 days on the Gregorian calendar, I plan on heading to the World Famous Big Al’s Strip Club and enjoying $2 you call it alcoholic beverages for a few hours after work.

I think I just heard my Baptist Aunt shudder

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home