Pure Gonzo Engineering

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Those Fucking Firefighters

Winter hockey league is over, and the dastardly incompetent Peoria firefighters team has taken our league. God I hate them.

Here was an exchange as I was waiting to take a face-off against jerk-off “I make up for having a small penis by playing in a league that’s far below my skill level” after his third goal of the game.

“Does it make you feel like a big man beating up on C-League players?”

“Why don’t you shut the fuck up?”

“It’s a damn shame my taxes pay for your salary.”

“You couldn’t do half the things I do (firefighting).”

“Like watching TV and playing grab ass in the shower with other firefighters?”

“Fuck-off.”

“Go to hell, pussy.”

Puck drops

Ah well, it was a fun season. I loved to hate those assholes. Next winter I’m putting together a roster for a team. Still a true C-League team, just without the really dead weight.

I watched the movie “Hustle and Flow” over the weekend. It was really good. The song “It’s hard out here for a Pimp” from the movie won the Oscar for best song. It had some good underlying universal themes about life, along with strippers, prostitutes, and heavy drug usage. Those things are ok for babies to watch right??

Image hosting by Photobucket

Kids are awesome. Actually my child in particular is awesome. I don’t really like other people’s kids for the most part. He’s just so fun to interact with. Being a parent is satisfying on so many levels.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I just wrote my post about buying a cup of coffee and came straight here. Yeah that works, I laughed my ass off. I am such a dick I'd say the same thing.

    I was in a C league softball league one time with a construction team full of ringers. They'd crush every team they saw by 20 or so runs. One game we were close and some fanny ass on their team starts playing rule book and said I didn't touch home when I crossed the plate. He bitched and moaned for like 5 minutes so I walked out of the dugout casually onto the field and over to home plate. I stood on it for a few seconds and said, "You shoulda tagged me bitch!" and then walked off. We almost fought. It was awesome.

    By Blogger Steve, at 6:40 PM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home