Pure Gonzo Engineering

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gingervitis

Just watched Shaun White win gold in the half pipe. He is just so much better than everyone else. Too bad he's an ugly ginger kid. I do dig the American flag bandanna over the face too.

Kind of reminds me of the Flobots. Did he steal it from them, or them from him? Hmmmm.

I'm taking a half day tomorrow. My parents are here, and I also want to play hockey later tomorrow night.

It's a shame too because I kind of felt good again about work today. Earned my raise as it were. Came up with a creative solution to a potentially expensive problem. It was just hanging their in the meeting we were having, and no one else could grab it. I was reluctant to because it potentially meant more work for me, but I had to let it fly. I got some "Oh, sweet idea, why didn't we all think of that" looks and comments. It felt good.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home