Pure Gonzo Engineering

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

That’s the only reason anyone does anything in life anyway, so they have a good story to tell.

I’ve been pretty lazy about posting lately, so I’m trying real hard to turn the events that happen in my life into anecdotal, entertaining stories.

Apparently it’s been long enough, because I feel the desire deep within me to get tattooed again. I want to finish my left old school sleeve. I don’t really have much room for anything major so it’s more going to be filler. Flames around the wrist have kind of floated into my head, but that can look really stupid and bad if not done right. I’ve got a spot on the back of my forearms that might fit a dagger or hula girl. I’ve also got a spot on the inside and top of my arm that might fit a straight razor or nautical star. Nothing is really speaking to me right now, but I definitely need to start thinking about it since I’ll most likely get some cash money for Christmas.

In other news:

Two engineers had a baby at work, and the best name they can come up with is Douchbag McEngineer III. Poor kid has to be raised by two unimaginative, uninspired people.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home