Pure Gonzo Engineering

Monday, November 12, 2007

My Testicles Defy Your Medical Logic

I’m looking for some insulated bib overalls for work so when it gets really fucking cold and I have to be out testing a cab-less pipelayerr I don’t freeze my nuts off. I naturally begin looking at Carhartt’s since that’s what every other hick at work has.

It looks like I’d have to drop $90 retail or like $60 on ebay. I had kind of resigned my self to this fact until I found this other brand called Toughguard which is around $40.

I couldn’t really understand this, but I then realized that Carhartt clothing is made in the United States by unionized labor. Toughguard is most likely made by a six year old in Indo-China.

I’m never one to deny a child’s right to work, so I’m going to go with the Toughguard.

Carter was being incredible and super cute this weekend.

We’ve got this little plush monkey, and he was carrying it around and calling it George (a’ la’ Curious George which we read to him). He then would take it and lay it down on the floor and say George sleep. Then he looked around his toy box saying pillow over and over until he found a little beanbag. He put it under the monkey’s head and said George pillow sleep. Then he grabbed this piece of silk and covered him up and said George sleep. In two months he’ll be two.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home