Pure Gonzo Engineering

Monday, June 18, 2007

I am the playmaker

Well, I got my RATM tickets. I just got general admission lawn seats. It would have been cool to be really, really close, but my hearing is already damaged to a point where I have a ringing if its quiet. I’ve been to two Ozzfests at Alpine Valley with lawn seats, and they’re still really good both visually and acoustically.

We went to Ye Old Renaissance Fair on Ye old Saturday, but Ye old heat and humidity did not make it lots of Ye old fun. We also got there in between Ye old sword fighting demonstrations and Ye old jousting demonstrations. It’s still lots of fun to see Ye old nerds running around in Ye old costumes sweating there Ye old balls off.

On Father’s Day I had a hockey game. We were supposedly playing this really good team that had beat the team we tied two weeks ago who were very good. It turns out this team was a bit of a joke. They played us pretty well the first period. We were down 2-1. Then big Stu, their dirty player showed up. He messed with a few of our guys, and that fired us up a bit. We went on a nine goal scoring run, in which I had three assists. It was a fun game. Big Stu tried to muscle me off the puck in the corner, and I just shook him off and dropped him. The little guys on our bench liked that, since Stu had been giving them shit all game.

When I got back home I ate and drank about 5 pounds of food and drink. (I like to weigh myself pre and post game to see how I vary). My wife and son presented me with my Father’s Day gifts. My wife had taken a bunch of my shirts and ironed on Principal Blackman faces on them.

She also bought a few new shirts and ironed on large faces on them. She knows me so well. They’re awesome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home