Pure Gonzo Engineering

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I’ll be able to check off another box on my life’s To Do list.

I found out yesterday that Rage Against the Machine is going to be playing in Alpine Valley in East Troy, WI on 8/24

They’ve got two dates in California, two dates in New York, and a date in Wisconsin.

I can’t fucking believe it.

I’ve never seen them live.

I’m so excited to be able to see them live.

My wife and I will be able to drop the boy off at her Mom’s place in Hartford and we’ll go to the show.

Queens of the Stone Age are opening, who I also like.

I’m going to try and buy four tickets since this show is going to sell out, and then sell the other two on Ebay to pay for all of them.

I can’t wait.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • When they go on sale... call a local ticketmaster outlet (Not an 800 number) that's far away from you the day the tickets go on sale. Make sure nothing is going on in that area... Say like North Dakota or Mississippi. You'll get through and get tickets.

    The other way to do it is to drive to a remote outlet in a small town. About 10 people will be in line and you'll get seats in front.

    By Blogger Steve, at 12:11 PM, June 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home