Pure Gonzo Engineering

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wake Up

For whatever reason I haven’t posted in a while.

Nothing super interesting has been going on.

We’ve gotten over 3 times the average rainfall this month due to the two hurricanes coming here to die. Our basement smells dank now even with the humidifier running 24/7. This could have also been caused by my attempt to clean out the vent pipe for our pluming drain. The internets told me to flush it out with a garden hose, the internets didn’t tell me that this was a bad idea if you have galvanized vent pipe rather than PVC. It ended up leaking at the joints in the walls which resulted in water leaking through my kitchen sealing and all over my wife’s sewing room in the basement. Not the brightest thing I’ve ever done in my life.

All the rain showed that we have some leaks in the flashing around my second furnace chimney. This weekend we should be all dried out and I’ll try to seal it up with that black roof stuff and some caulk on the inside.

I was also stupid this month in the fact that I forgot to subtract our $320 car payment at the beginning of the month. It was strange why we had so much more money than I thought we did. I’m glad I caught it before I spent it.

I guess I need to stop eating so much crap and start eating more brain food. My critical thinking is on a downward spiral.

I’ve got this terrible feeling with like 49 days until the election, that people are going to be fully distracted from the issues with all the Palin garbage and Mccain is going to end up winning. All the young kids won’t show up like they always end up doing, and all the closet racists will show up. I’m hoping the debates will shift the focus where they need to be and people will wake up.

Yup, wake up.

WAKE UP!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home