Pure Gonzo Engineering

Friday, June 17, 2005

Is someone getting the best of you?

For some reason I feel good today. I shouldn't, I should be tired and angry. I should be mad I had to run all of the spoilable items from my apartment fridge to my house fridge at 2:00 am because the power was out JUST IN MY BUILDING and no where else in the city. All of the other building in our complex, in fact, had power.

That doesn't really bother me though. Maybe it's because I can actually see the end of all the labor I've been putting into the house. Maybe it's because it's almost 100% that I'm going to get to go to the UK and visit Lincoln and Manchester. Or it could be that I know that it's pissing people off that I'm going to get to go. Usually people get to go to Bumble Fuck, USA to see some machine operating in a mine or on a pile of shit. You've got to think big though. It's Friday too, no matter what's going on, it can't be all that bad on Friday.

I am a bit scared of Monday though. My immortality may be in jeopardy, and no... I am scared, not just a bit. I want everything to be fine. I don't want to deal with tragedy anymore. Have I ever told you how much I love you, and how strong you are? If I haven't then I should more often because you are.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I agree. Fridays kick ass. Especially if it's the last day of school, like it is for me.

    But I start my summer classes on Monday. I'm taking English 11 over the summer so I don't have to take it next year.

    So, this Friday kicks ass, but it would kick even more ass if I didn't have those damn classes on Monday.

    By Blogger Kevin W., at 11:41 AM, June 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home